Assam Police Recruitment 2023 – The Assam State Level Recruitment Board (SLPRB) has announced the Assam Police Recruitment 2023 of 928 positions, including 360 positions for Grade IV staff in Assam Commando Battalions, 97 positions for Grade IV staff under DGCD and CGHG, and 13 positions for Cook in Fire and Emergency Services, Assam.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Starting January 10, 2023, interested parties may apply online for the Grade 4 vacancy in the Assam Police Department via the department’s website @slprbassam.in. The Assam Police Department’s Grade 4 opening in 2023 is detailed below.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023
Eligible candidates are sought to fill 458 Grade IV Staff positions in the Assam Police Recruitment 2023, 360 Grade IV Staff positions in the Assam Commando Battalions, 97 Grade IV Staff positions in the Assam DGCD and CGHG, and 13 Cook positions in the Assam Fire and Emergency Services. Assan police Recruitment 2023 accepts only online applications via its website @slprbassam.in.
Applications for Assam Police Recruitment 2023 will be accepted beginning January 10, 2023, and will be accepted until February 8, 2023. The State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam has issued an Assan police Recruitment 2023 notice for 982 Assam Police Grade 4 positions as of December 31, 2022. If you are qualified, please apply online at Assan Police Recruitment 2023.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Details
|Event||Assam Police Recruitment 2023|
|Department||Department of Home Affairs, Assam|
|Category||State-Level Police Recruiting Board|
|Total no.of Vacancy||982 posts|
|Start Date||10 January 2023|
|Last Date||8th February 2023|
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- Application Start Date – January 10, 2023
- Application Last Date – February 8, 2023.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
There is no requirement to pay an application fee.
- General: Free
- OBC: Free
- SC/ST: Free
- Ex-Serviceman: Free
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 vacancy
- Assam Police: 458 posts
- Assam Commando Battalions: 360 posts
- DGCD & CGHG, Assam: 97 posts
- Fire & Emergency Services, Assam: 13 posts
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
Candidates should have completed a minimum of Class VIII at an accredited educational institution and a maximum of HSSLC or Class XII from an approved governing body.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Nationality
Successful applicants will be permanent residents of Assam, India. Those who made the final cut must provide proof of residency once the list is released.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Language
All Assamese (or another state language) candidates must be fluent in that language.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- As of the first of July, 2022, candidates for the Assam Commando Battalions must be between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five.
- As of July 1, 2022, candidates for the Assam Police, DGCD & CGHG, and F & ES must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Age Relaxation
The age reductions that apply in each of the various categories are described in detail in the table below.
- SC, ST (P), and ST (H): 5 years
- OBC/MOBC: 3 years
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Required Physical Standard (PST)
Physical requirements for Assam Police Grade 4 recruits are as described in the following. Males and females are generally held to different physical standards. A reference to the graph shown below.
- Height (Minimum)
|Category||Male & Trans||Female|
|General/OBC/SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
- Chest (For Men)
|General/OBC/SC||80 cm||85 cm|
|ST||78 cm||83 cm|
How to Apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2023
Applicants can apply to the Assam Police through the SLPRB website, slprb assam.in. All Assam Police recruitment procedures for various positions are conducted through the official website of the State Level Police Recruitment Board. The steps to apply online for any Assam Police position are listed below.
- Scroll down to the “Important Links” section.
- Choose the link to the online application.
- You will be transferred to the official website.
- You must register by entering the required information.
- Fill out the form with the required information.
- Upload all required documents in the proper format and size.
- Your application should be evaluated and submitted.
- Download the acknowledgment receipt and print it.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Required Documents
- Candidates must upload the following documents to the Assam Police Online Application Portal when submitting an online application:
- Document proving your age. An “admit card” or “certificate of H.S.L.C. or equivalent examination” will be issued to candidates who have passed the HSLC or a comparable examination.
- A pass certificate is required for candidates who have passed the HSLC or an equivalent exam.
- According to the birth certificate provided by the competent authority, no HSLC/Matriculation has been taken.
- A Class VIII Passed Certificate is required for those who did not participate in the HSLC or Matriculation.
- the appropriate certificate indicating further needed qualifications or conditions.
- Certification of caste from the appropriate authority
- A passport-sized photograph.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Salary Structure
- Attendant: Rs 12000-52000, grade pay of 4400/-
- Other posts: Rs 12000-52000, Grade Pay: 3900/-
FAQs for Assam Police Recruitment 2023
What qualifications are required for Assam Police Constable AB?
Ans. Applicants for Assam Police Constable AB must have completed the HSLC or Class 10.
What qualifications are necessary for an Assam Police Constable in the U.B.?
Ans. High school and 12th-grade graduates are required for the Assam Police Constable UB position.
When will the Assam Police Notice be published?
Ans. The Assam Police will publish a recruitment announcement in January 2023.